PCB Layout Design Services
Our PCB design and layout engineers are eager to collaborate with you, regardless of the size or complexity of your project. Whether your project requires high-speed constraint-driven requirements or basic I/O, our team has the knowledge to deliver a comprehensive design package that is complete, on-time, and correct the first time. We provide two stages of design reviews: offline and interactive online.
We use Altium Designer, Cadence Orcad, Allegro,KiCAD,etc. for our PCB Design projects.
CAPABILITIES AND SERVICES OFFERED:
- Schematic capture
- Board layout based on a schematic diagram supplied/li>
- Custom footprint design
- Full BOMs and part pricing for each design
- Fabrication Drawing, assembly, and Gerber files are required to meet manufacturing specifications.
- Reverse engineering
- Designs with controlled impedance (single and differential)
- Designs for High-Speed Backplanes and Mid-Planes Blind & Buried Vias / Micro BGA / Micro Vias.
- Split ground planes, Differential pairs, Multi-layer boards and High speed rules.
- Customer-specified routing per trace/space, keep-out, and clearance rules.
- DFT audit, test point placement, test probe clearance in accordance with customer requirements, testability report.
- Surface mount or through hole configurations.
- PCBs with unusual shapes.
What we need for design & layout?
- Schematics (suffixes .DSN and .SCH)
- DXF structural drawing (2D drawing in AutoCAD format)
- Component data sheet (must include component package footprint)
- Special requirements
Rout data for PCB cutouts
For automated assembly, use a Pick and Place file (centroid data).
Drawings for Assembly
We will include panelization at no extra charge if your design can benefit from it.
We include PCB fiducials.
PCB rails with fiducials and tooling holes are added.
X and Y array parameters can be specified.
We can add mouse bites and/or V-Scoring if desired.
The files for the panelized version are the same as those for the one-up design.
We have experienced layout designers on staff, and we are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. However, you are ultimately responsible for design functionality and manufacturability. We make no guarantees about the design of your PCB.
Our liability shall in no event exceed the amount of the order placed.
We make no other express or implied warranties and expressly disclaim all other warranties, including merchantability and fitness.